Tuesday, April 27, 2010

To the Best Pair!

A friend of mine just recently got engaged during the holidays and I finally got to see her last week for her birthday! For the newly engaged couple, I've made them a simple, but detailed, card. Glitter glue was carefully added onto the borders, the dash lines, and the outlines of the hearts :) And I finished it with a pretty embellishment of a pair of matching rings.

sureL's Tips and Techniques:
You don't have to restrict yourself in using pre-made borders. You can make your own! What I like to do is use a nice scrapbook paper with border-like designs on it...like this one:


Then I measure how much I need, cut it, and decorate it!


And here's the end product:

Congratulations to the new couple!

Come back to see her birthday card! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter