Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring Cleaning

Remember my messy room with craft supplies all over the floor? Well, it's gone! I can actually call it my craft corner! Cleaning and organizing took a long time, but it was worth it! I'm quite proud of myself :) Take a look...



Isn't it beautiful? :*) The first drawer has my important tools like my craft knife, cutting board, scissors, and glitter glue! The second drawer is my favourite because of the colours of the ribbons and punches! And the ribbons are in order by colour :P (see picture below). The third drawer contains stickers, envelopes, and blank cards with envelopes. And the last drawer has patterned cardstock and scrapbook papers.


I'm so excited! Cleaning is going to be super easy and fast! I would like to thank my older brother for donating this lovely drawer. THANKS!

And best of all....



I CAN SEE MY CARPET!!!!

3 comments:

  1. OoOOoo... I see the tape dispense that I donated to your craft collection in the top drawer. I like that it's in the "important tools" drawer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's time for me to leave a comment too.

    You clean up good. Want to organize my room? Anywho, how long did this take you?

    Is that a Hello Kitty mouse I see?

    Anywho, I hope to see you tomorrow.

    -C

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybegirl: the tape dispense is the best! even my dad likes it :)

    C: Cleaning, vacuuming, and organizing took me a couple of hours (including breaks in between lol). And yes, that is a hello kitty mouse! haha

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter