Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Class of 2010

I'm going to take a break from studying and packing (Vegas in TWO days!) and post the graduation cards that I have made for my old summer school friend.

Most of the papers and stickers are from My Momenta's Simply Perfect Page Kit for Graduation. This kit includes 147 pieces! Visit their website to see other kits they have and check out their free designer downloads! But wait, I HAVE to show you one of their Glitter Puffy Stickers:





Okay, enough with the cuteness. Enjoy! :)











Yeah, I know...the last card was the odd one. The colours of the first four cards are kinda dark, so I wanted something more colourful to play with. Plus, it's something new :)



Congratulations, Class of 2010!

1 comment:

  1. I like the 1st, 3rd, and 4th one the most! They looks so classy and cute at the same time =D

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter