Monday, June 28, 2010

New Design...again

I’m using a new template design! I wanted to add some new options to my posts, but in order to do that, I have to use the new Blogger Template Designer. It seems like it doesn’t work for old templates.

I’m a little sad because I’ve changed the design recently and I started to like it. O well, the new layout is quite neat!

  • Labels are added in each post and they are located under the post title. This allows you to search for related posts just by one click. Piece of cake!
  • Share buttons are added and you can find them at the bottom of each post. Sharing is caring, so why not share some posts to your friends, families, co-workers, etc!

I took a screenshot of my old template…just for memories lol! I'll be changing some little things here and there, so bear with me. I hope you guys will enjoy this new design.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter