Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm Oh-Kay!

First of all, today is Spirit Day, a day for people to wear purple in support for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) individuals. I was inspired by Ellen Degeneres' video on bullying. You can click here to watch her touching video. I'm wearing purple right now, but only at home because I have to rest my back...so here's a picture of me wearing a purple hoodie and purple socks with hearts :)

Visit Stop Gay Hate to learn more.

Wearing purple for Spirit Day

So! My back is feeling a bit better now. I'm amazed that I went to school on Monday and worked on Tuesday...I deserve that ice cream in the fridge! haha

Friends visited me today. We played Grand Theft Auto (an interesting game...), Hoopla, and drank bubble tea. It was nice having them over because I was feeling kinda blah from watching TV and sleeping all day. OH! Check out my card that friends gave me! Yay!

Watching The Simpsons!

2 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter