Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Preparation for Card Making Workshop

Just a few more days until I teach the card making workshop at SFU! Last week, I taught the executives from the SFU Origami Club some basic card making techniques so they can teach our members. We had so much fun and I'm so proud of them! Take a look at their creations.

So creative!
Date: Friday, November 19th, 2010
Time: 3:30 - 6:30PM
Location: MBC 2294
Admission: $2 (SFU students only)
What:
Card making supplies, yummy snacks, and origami paper will be provided.
Facebook Event:
Click here (Please RSVP before Friday)

If you're an SFU student, you might want to attend to this special event! You will get to make some personalize holiday cards for your families and friends...or for yourself to keep! :)

Get ready to decorate your cards with ribbons and stickers!!!

I'm looking forward to this event! I hope everyone is going to have a lot of fun because the executives and I had an awesome time making holiday cards last week.

The executives and our cards :)

The craft fair was a few days ago and I finally cleaned the dining table! I'm surprised that I can still fit all my tools and supplies into my craft corner.

There were more craft supplies on the floor and my room

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter