Friday, November 12, 2010

Sneak peek of tomorrow's craft fair!

I've been working really hard for tomorrow's craft fair...and I'm quite happy with my new cards. Here's a sneak peek of a Christmas card that is for sale...


Like what you see? Come to the 8th Annual Craft Fair! Here's the information again:
Date: Saturday, November 13th, 2010
Time: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Admission: Free!
Location: Renfrew Community Centre, 2929 East 22nd Ave, Vancouver, BC
Room: 110 Kingfisher &112 Red-Winged Blackbird (see picture of map below)
Map: Click here
Website: www.renfrewcc.com
Facebook Event: Click here

I'm not going to write much because it is bed time..I'm SO EXCITEDDDD! If you're coming, drop by and say hi to me! :)

3 comments:

  1. My favorite is the cupcake card. Now I'm the owner of it. Hehe.
    I don't want to give it away, maybe I'll keep it for inspiration.

    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this one!! I'm the proud owner of this and 4 other beautiful ones! =D So pretty I don't want to give it away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you guys love the cards...so much that you're not going to give them away! hehe Thank you for coming! :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter