Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Domo-kun's Underpants

Hello!

This card is completely different from Domo-kun's birthday suit, but it's still cute! I made this one for my little brother's birthday...just because he like this cartoon character as well :)

Domo is wearing a high-waisted underpants

I made this card to match the orange monster that I have made for him a couple of years ago. Aren't they just adorable with their matching underpants? :)

Best Friends Forever!

I borrowed my little brother's Domo plush to take some pictures.

Happy Birthday, little brother!

The pictures below are just some old pictures. I bought the blue Domo t-shirt for him last year and I made the orange monster card the year before.

  

Happy Thanksgiving to my American readers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter