Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Birthday, Hello Kitty and Mimmy!

Happy Birthday to my  favouriteeeeeee Sanrio characters! Sorry, Mimmy...Hello Kitty is my number one favourite :P

Photo taken from Sanrio.com

I took this photo last year, but it's perfect for this post :)

Friends Forever!

To show you guys my obsession with Hello Kitty, here's a photo of my desk. This is what I had on my desk that day...I didn't notice it until my momma pointed it out and asked me if I'm still a kid :P ...I have more Hello Kitty items stashed somewhere in my room...

Hello Kitty wallpaper, keyboard stickers, pencil & sharpener, notebook, mouse, and a mug

Hello Kitty Fun Facts (from kidzworld and Wikipedia):

Hello Kitty('s)....
full name is Kitty White (ハローキティ, Harō Kiti)
♥ a fictional character produced by the Japanese company Sanrio, first designed by Yuko Shimizu
♥ birthday is on November 1st, 1974
♥ lives in London, England
♥ is as tall as five apples and weighs as much as three apples
♥ has a twin sister, Mimmy. You can tell them apart because they wear ribbons on different ears
♥ wants to be a poet or pianist when she grows up
♥ hobbies include listening to music, travelling, reading, eating yummy cookies, and making new friends - as Hello Kitty says, you can never have too many friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter