Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm Making Christmas Cards!

Hello! I'm back! I was quite occupied with my school work for the past two weeks, but now that Fall semester just ended on Tuesday, it feels great to catch up on my sleep and to relax!

Anyways, since I didn't participate any craft fairs this year, I have decided to make Holiday cards! This is my first time so I'm quite excited and overwhelmed at the same time. I have a lot to make...I just love my friends, families, and co-workers :)

I just started today, so this is what I have so far (see picture below). Yeap, I made zero cards as of now...my supplies are still in the box. I'd better get cracking...



The weekend is just around the corner...and so is Christmas! :O

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter