Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year!

新年快樂!!!

I got this limited edition gold-toned Hello Kitty compact mirror from my older brother. I received it as a Christmas gift, but I decided to wait until the new year and blog about it.

As you may all know, I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty :P but one thing I'm in love with the Hello Kitty compact mirrors. Before I show you my collection, I want to share my Sephora's Hello Kitty 2012 Year of the Dragon compact mirror. Click "read more" and enjoy!

Year of the Dragon Hello Kitty Compact Mirror

The box is just gorgeous...I almost drooled when I unwrapped my gift! Anyways, I took this picture at an angle so that you can see the dragon on the background.

The mirror comes in a special commemorative box

The inside is so really cool! It says "Gong Hei Fat Choy"

恭喜發財! (Gong Hei Fat Choy)

And here is my collection of Hello Kitty compact mirrors. It's not a big collection but who really needs four compact mirrors? :P The top left is very first mirror and I had it since I was at least ten years old. That's why it looks different from other mirrors.

My collection of Hello Kitty compact mirrors

Also, check out my Hello Kitty brush container (it comes with five brushes). This one was a gift from my little brother (yes, my brothers are awesome!). The brush container looks great with my new vanity table! :)

Hello Kitty brush container and my 2PM's Wooyoung Kiss Me Mug :)

Wishing you all happiness, prosperity and good health! :) Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter