Thursday, April 25, 2013

It's the Thought that Counts

...And that was what I wrote for BN for giving his birthday card two weeks late.

Sometimes what I envision to make is not what I expect to look like afterwards. I wasn't satisfy with the first card that I made so I had to leave it aside until another idea pops out. Lucky for BN, he gets two birthday cards this year! :)

It's the thought that counts :)

Planning the first card
Tools and Supplies used:
♥ Blue diecut card by Studio G
♥ Mom's Diner: Get in Line scrapbook paper by Recollections
♥ Grey and white twine by American Crafts
♥ "Happy Day" and photo corner from Momenta's Life of the Party 
♥ Glitter glue in Diamond by Tulip
1/2" Round Corner squeeze punch by Fiskars
The end result

I thought it would be cool to use the circle as a balloon and twine as the string. In the end, it wasn't a card that reminds me of BN (PS: I made this card before his actual birthday). Anyway, I made another card that I thought he will really like :)

Another card just for you
Tools and Supplies used:
♥ White and blue card stock paper
♥ Light brown with small polka dots (Holiday Collection stack) by DCWV
♥ Googly eyes (Gifted from a friend) 
♥ Yellow ribbon by Spool'o
♥ Scalloped edge scissors
♥ "Just For You" wooden stamp by Studio G
♥ Glitter glue in Diamond by Tulip
1/2" Round Corner squeeze punch by Fiskars

For some reason, I've always tried something new with BN's birthday card. Check out other cards that I made for him in the past.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter