Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 1: Growing My Little Sunflower Munchkins

Another sunny Friday afternoon in Vancouver! I'm definitely enjoying this.

To take advantage of my day off, I decided to grow some sunflower munchkins. Despite my allergic reaction to pollen, I am determining to spend more time outside and grow something this year. I hope this will turn out okay.

Day 1: Planting


Did you know...
Sunflower seedlings need daily watering once they are in the ground. If the seedlings get dried out, they will wither (Source: Barb Hacker). I'm assuming in pots too?

Please leave a comment if you have any tips for beginners like me. Even words of encouragement will make me happy :)

Have a wonderful weekend!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter